Wednesday 13 January 2016

pRoem!!

if coffee bruised!

Sip one, hot shock!
Sip two, lip cut!
Sip three, drenched in blood!
Sip four, blood dried soul!
Sip five, gone in air!

if coffee bruised?
Drink and die and drink and die.

Kiss the stars,
Kiss the goblet,
Kiss the Sun,
Kiss the dragon,
Kiss THAT love!

if kisses bruised?
Drink and die and drink and die.

And drink!

When love is wild,
Be a child. <3





The Fight Flood.

SHE WROTE:

Love,

When the morning dawned, my heart pumped fast,
When my hair tresses touched my lips,
When the breeze kissed my breasts,
I know the night was waiting for us,
All that romantic stars gazing at!

My soul was thirsty for your voice.


Oh! a storm now.

You called it or I caused it,
The wait was shattered.
Rolling down it was you and me.
The lips talked and not kissed.

Through the lips, heart opened too.


Hearts spoke, more and more, fire and fierce.

Romance rippled to rage, tears gushed to save!

Love,

Kisses have thousand nights,
Knowing your heart through fights,
Precious as my glistening soul,
I fought to love you more.

Heart pulsed faster,

You are my heart itself.
Waiting and missing the moment of Romance,
Which will never come twice
The morning dawned again!

SHE WROTE.

No comments: