Tuesday 15 January 2013

I'll tell you something!

So how was life for you so far?? Fairly good? or you made it to be so:) Whatever, I am not writing to tell you some secret, about a new movie nor a gossip. I want to fill you up with something small, short, something very informal and considerably important, atleast to me ;)

I was sitting alone with a lovely novel and a twist in it gave me a sudden fad. We all have crossed our teens, may be few reading this will be in teens. However, we all had possessed a relationship, a friend, love, brother, sister or what it can be to you, obviously out of your family, so far, at some point of your life. I believe yes! No one can move up till here without a close to heart, "mean a world", "once in a life time" relationships. There was, may be there is such a person or people in your life. The matter is not that.

Not all, I guess but a real number of us, would have missed that one special relation once for all due to spectrum of reasons and deals. They dont even exist in our life as a trace or not as the same they were. But the impact of the bruise they left us with is always fresh and flesh. We carry it as a great pain, worth tears.



I will ask you something, dont feel uncertain or weird. I'll let you know the link later. Tell me do you feel hurt or hard when you think of your school or college building?? It will be a "no" for most of us. May be it will bring you tears, but  out of happiness if you are more of an emotional person. Just go back to those lane and feel it. I swear to myself that you'll smile.

So this is what I wanted to tell you. When we were there as students, that lifeless building meant so much to us, we remember each brick of the place.  We have did so much there, it gave us love and laugh and of course few hardships. So did we. But now what's the case? We are hardly being allowed into it, we dont even think to visit the place, its now a lifeless stone. Rather, we never forget to visit our memories and dwell in ti, there the same sand and brick is full of flesh and blood. Is'nt it so? 

I want those lost relationships to be so for me... for us!! They dont visit us, they dont exist in our life book anymore, may be we'll happen to see them sometime, but as a lifeless matter. The memories we shared alone matter to us! they can bring only happiness to us. Even the bad incidents turning up to be a bad memory will give us smile if we intend to understand why it actually was, bad. So that's how we can smile on a broken relationship or any. We need not try to forget it, hear to sad music, post wrecked messages. Happily smile at the memories and keep going.

God kept heart in a safe place so that it can never be hurt, ever!! May the person can refrain them from our life, but they cannot grab the memories. Celebrate and enjoy those memories!!

NB:
  • If the one reading this is one among my friends, pls dont guess that this is an output of hard heart due to a broken up boyfriend of mine. Writing needs experience but not possibly the same as the content.
  • Those who dont like this approach of dealing pain, feel you have wasted time on it, pls dont curse me, but may be you can scold me and get back to your work.
  • Those who already are in this track, my heart respects you!! :)
  • Thanks for the patience.
Have a Happy heart!!

4 comments:

ankit_shroff said...

Nice topic but written in a haphazard manner!!!!! Your trademark flow is missing from the post!!!

sowee said...

:( may i framed it just as a text message.. i ll hold back the flow in the next one..

SG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sowee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.